Winter at CSUMB
Winter at CSUMB payments
$280 per credit unit + $39 campus fee per session.
How to pay
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure to make your payment prior to the payment due date. See Important Dates. If you do not make your payment by the payment due date, you will be disenrolled from your course.
- CSUMB degree seeking students can make a payment online through the CSUMB dashboard.
- The Campus Service Center website information on how to make online payments.
- Select "Registration Payment " for the term you are paying for.
- By Mail to: CSUMB Extended Education, 100 Campus Center, Gavilan Hall (Bldg. 201, Suite 209), Seaside, CA 93955
- By Email to: Extended@csumb.edu
- By Fax to: Extended Education – (831) 582-5376
- Payment can be submitted via check or credit card using the Credit Card Authorization Form.
Note: Do not email or fax credit card information.
Note: Installment Payment Plans are not offered due to the short duration of Winter Session.
The College of Extended Education offers a $500 Scholarship for qualified CSUMB continuing students enrolling in Winter Session & Summer Session classes. For details, please visit the Scholarship information page.
Continuing CSUMB students may supplement Winter fees with their Spring Financial Aid award. For additional information on financial aid contact your financial aid counselor.