Resources for Educators and Parents
- Spanish4Teachers:- a website for Spanish language teachers: free resources, texts, activities, ideas and more
- Figure this: Classroom and home math exercise in Spanish
- Smore- resources for parents, students, and educators in Spanish
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics- free trial membership to math resources
- Behind my Mask/Detrás de mi cubrebocas
- Literacy Education and Second Language Learning for Adults (LESLLA)
Free Online Libraries
- Biblioteca Virtual- an online library for children and youth
- Chalk Academy- Online resource for finding books in different languages
- Reading A-Z: a resource full of thousands of downloadable, projectable, materials, covering all the skills necessary for effective reading instruction.
- Radio Educación- programs on literature, education, news, politics, health, technology, society, economy, and more
- Radio Bilingüe: National Latino Public Radio Network.
Information on Bilingual Education
- CAL: Center for Applied Linguistics: Website resource for research, lesson plans, Webinars and other information to promote the learning and cultural understanding of bilingualism.
- NYSIEB- a site for resources promoting and supporting Bilingualism. This link is about a web series about teaching bilinguals
- Bilingual Rights in California- know your rights!