Save your sand dollars with Summer@ CSUMB!
- Summer Courses are open to all interested students and community members
- Non-CSUMB students may take regular degree track classes without formal admission
- Courses available for CSUMB Undergraduate, Teacher Credential and Graduate students.
- Save money in the long run by graduating sooner
- Earn credits quickly – complete intensive courses in less time that it would take in a semester
- Flexible online or on-campus options
- Fulfill general education, elective, and/or major requirements
- March 18
- Summer 2019 course schedule published
- April 8
- Registration opens for all students
- April 8
- $500 Special Session Scholarship application opens
- May 4
- Last day to apply for on campus summer housing
|Summer 2019 Sessions||EE (8 weeks)||4W1 (4 weeks)||4W2 (4 weeks)|
|Term dates||June 3 - July 26||June 3 - June 28||July 1 - July 26|
|Priority add/drop period||Apr 8 - May 17||Apr 8 - May 17||Apr 8 - June 14|
|Payment deadline*||May 17||May 17||June 14|
|Disenrollment for non-payment||May 20||May 20||June 17|
|Last day to drop class(es) to receive full refund||June 3||June 3||July 1|
|First day of instruction||June 3||June 3||July 1|
|Final add/drop period - OASIS reopens 12:01am||June 3 - 6||June 3 - 6||July 1 - 4|
|Last day to add||June 6||June 6||July 4|
|Last day to drop||June 7||June 7||July 5|
|Last day of instruction||July 26||June 28||July 26|
|Grades are due||Aug 2||Aug 2||Aug 2|
|Grades posted to student account||After Aug 5||After Aug 5||After Aug 5|
Continuing CSUMB students add/drop class and make payments online anytime using the OASIS Student Dashboard.
Non-CSUMB students will use the EE Registration form and payment is due at time of registration.
*After payment deadline, continuing CSUMB students cannot add/drop classes online until the first day of class. Make your payment online prior to adding classes.
Free t-shirt with proof of registration!
To claim your t-shirt, stop by our table in the Quad (select days) or visit the Extended Education Office in Gavilan Hall (Building 201), Suite 209!
Courses offered through the College of Extended Education comply with the non-discrimination policies of the University and applicable Federal Laws.