Special Event Workflow
Step 1: Book your space on-campus.
Reserve your event space in 25Live. (Please note: when you submit a request, it is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation via e-mail. Please do not advertise events before receiving confirmation.)
Step 2: Enter the University Events Pipeline.
- Complete and submit the Event Logistics Form (ELF).
- Once the form is received, you will receive an email with the subject "ELF Received | [Date] [Name of Event]."
- You will be connected with an event professional and your event space usage request is reviewed. If approved, 25Live Requestor will receive the confirmation.
- If your event necessitates review from another campus department (e.g. Risk Management, Inspector of Record, University Police, University Catering, Government Relations, etc.) we will connect you via the "ELF Received" email.
- Lastly, UACE will send you useful links and resources specific to your event needs.
Step 3: Publish your event to the CSUMB Events Calendar.
Once an Event is created via TerminalFour, your event posting will be reviewed.
- If approved, you will see your event in the CSUMB Events Calendar. If denied, you will receive a note describing what corrections need to be made for posting.