Shipping and Receiving
Mail and packages are delivered throughout the CSUMB main campus daily, Monday through Friday. We are also open for pick-up or drop off of mail and packages Monday to Friday, from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Building 35 (Shipping & Receiving).
Please call 582-3703 before going to Building 35.
This information is for CSUMB staff. If you are a student, please click the link below for the correct mail information.
Our mission is to ensure you receive your packages in a timely manner. To make sure this happens, please be sure to follow these steps:
- Make sure you update your profile in the Campus Directory; this makes it easier for your package to find you!
- Double check that the vendor has the correct address for your package. If you're unsure about what the proper address is, it should look like this:
Building number here
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955
Attn: your name and department
- Before you inquire about where your package is or why it hasn't been delivered yet, please have this information handy:
- The vendor name
- Who the package was addressed to
- How the package was shipped (FedEx, UPS, USPS, or other)
- The package's tracking number
Shipping and Receiving's business hours are from 7:00am to 4:00pm, and is closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.