Providence University Partnership
CSU Monterey Bay is proud to partner with Providence University to provide students an extraordinary opportunity to pursue a unique educational experience in both Taichung City and Monterey Bay.
This pathway is one example of how a student might complete all the requirements for the CSUMB degree in an order that makes sense given prerequisites. It is meant to give a general sense of what their education will look like. A student's unique situation, and a number of other factors, may mean the actual pathway is different.
- General Education (GE) and Business (BUS) courses taken at Providence can be taken in any sequence and during any of the first four semesters. Semesters shown are examples.
- GE courses shown from Providence are examples taken from the Articulation Agreement. Students can choose other courses approved on the Articulation Agreement if they are within the same GE requirement.
- Students successfully completing this pathway will graduate from CSUMB with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Management & International Business.
- The BUS electives taken in the Senior year can be replaced with other upper division BUS electives, but they will not receive the Management concentration. Other concentrations are available, but would require additional coursework.
- Courses listed as "Elective" are not required for transfer to CSUMB, but may be required at Providence. Please consult your Providence University advisor.