Extended Education and International Programs

How to Order a Transcript – Extended Education

All students (current and former) may order their official transcript for Extended Education credit courses online through Parchment's Ordering Service. Learn more at the CSUMB Registrar's website.

Important notice

  • Transcript ordering does not currently have the option to hold for degree posting or final grades. If you are waiting for either, please review your unofficial transcript for accuracy before ordering an official transcript.
  • Electronic and paper transcripts are available.

NOTE: If you have taken non-credit, Continuing Education Units (CEUs), or professional development courses from Extended Education, please review the transcript request process here.