Transcripts - How to get
Currently enrolled students
Currently enrolled students may order their official transcripts through OASIS Student Center. You will be prompted to login to the CSUMB dashboard and to OASIS to access the “Order Official Transcripts” link in your Student Center.
Former students may order their official transcripts online through Parchment’s Ordering Service. Be sure to set up an account with Parchment if this is your first time.
Transcript ordering does not currently have the option to hold for degree posting or final grades. If you are waiting for either, please review your unofficial transcript for accuracy before ordering an official transcript.
Please Note: A transcript will not be issued until all outstanding obligations, fees or holds due to the University are cleared. If you have any current outstanding obligations or holds at the University, the system will not allow you to request a transcript.
|eTranscript or paper
||$7.50 per transcript|
|Additional shipping fees||
fees vary based on form of delivery selected
CSUMB is also mailing official transcripts through Parchment. The look of the mailings is a little different from official transcripts coming directly from CSUMB. They are mailed in an envelope from Parchment marked 'Official Document'. Both official transcripts mailed by CSUMB and Parchment are printed on security paper, are sealed, and both are equally valid.
Priority delivery service
- Domestic FedEx delivery is 1-2 business days; FedEx International delivery is 1-3 business days.
- Priority delivery service pertains to the time of delivery; additional processing time may be required in cases where additional research is necessary and during high volume periods.
- Delivery not available on weekends
- Delivery not available to post office boxes
Important transcript information
- Please allow 2-3 business days to process routine requests; additional processing time may be required in cases where additional research is necessary and during high volume periods.
- Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must apply directly to each school for copies of their transcripts.
- To request a transcript of professional development work completed at CSUMB, follow the instructions from Extended Education.
Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order by logging into Parchment’s ordering service and clicking on the “order status” link.
Unofficial Transcripts are viewable/printable for current students only and can be used to:
- Provide enrollment verifications for some insurance companies, employment, etc.
- Include in scholarship applications
- Review classes with advisors, etc.