1. Provide ACCESS opportunities for historically underserved students (low income, first generation) by making higher education a possibility for prospective students with potential for academic excellence.
2. Provide ADVOCACY and education to address the needs of EOP students.
3. Provide a TRANSITIONAL EXPERIENCE that will empower students to better manage and navigate the college experience.
4. Provide SUPPORT SERVICES to facilitate student success.
5. Provide EOP GRANTS to eligible student who should also receive the highest priority for financial aid resources available from the institution.
We want your feedback
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and if you have any comments please let us know by completing our feedback form.