EOP assists with Success through these elements:
- 1. Provide ACCESS opportunities for historically underserved students (low income, first generation) by making higher education a possibility for prospective students with potential for academic excellence.
- 2. Provide ADVOCACY and education to address the needs of EOP students.
- 3. Provide a TRANSITIONAL EXPERIENCE that will empower students to better manage and navigate the college experience.
- 4. Provide SUPPORT SERVICES to facilitate student success.
- 5. Provide EOP GRANTS to eligible student who should also receive the highest priority for financial aid resources available from the institution.