Research Compliance Help
To best assist you in getting to the resources and/or help you need, please answer a few questions below.
There are several different systems (electronic research administration AKA: eRA) applications used in Research Compliance. If you know what you need help with please refer to the resources below:
- CITI Program Training & Certifications: https://support.citiprogram.org/s/
- SumTotal Training & Certifications: https://csyou.calstate.edu/Divisions-Orgs/HR/spd/eLearning/Pages/sum-total-faq.aspx
- Kuali Research Protocols: https://kuali-research.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115002913727-Protocols
Can't find what you're looking for? Refer to the next question: Do you need help with a specific research compliance?
Research Compliance is supported by different administrators across campus depending on the topic.
- Animal Care & Use (IACUC): email@example.com
- Conflicts of Interest (COI): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Subjects Research (IRB): email@example.com
- Data Management & Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Export Control (EC): email@example.com
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Privacy Security (IPC): email@example.com
- Intellectual Property: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radiation Safety: email@example.com
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uncrewed Aerial Systems (Drones): email@example.com
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.