Environmental Health, Safety and Risk Management (EHSRM) provides University employees and students with guidance and support to promote and integrate health and safety into all University activities. You play a key role in our safety community; we can't do it alone! We hope and encourage employees to report safety issues they may observe across campus. If you see something that should be addressed, we depend on you to report it. If you see something, say something.
The EHSRM staff is responsible for coordination of the following key areas campus wide:
- Environmental Health – environmental compliance oversight
- Occupational Safety – guide employees to prevent injury and illness
- Enterprise Risk Management – increase safety and reduce liability
- Business Continuity – restoration of interrupted campus services
- Insurance Coordination – tools for fiscal protection and damage recovery