Work For Us
Welcome to the Cooperative Learning Center. The CLC offers employment for students seeking paid professional experience as tutors, leaders, or coaches. For more information about our program model, requirements for CLC employees, application requirements, resume and cover letter support, and more, please review the following applicant information slides. For all general questions, please email us @ email@example.com.
Join us for our application support session taking place on Thursday, November 2nd from 2:30-3:30 pm. We look forward to welcoming you to our center and answering all your application questions! Make sure to sign up via MyRaft!
All application materials must be submitted via Otter Jobs.
- Step 1: Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Step 2: Complete the Student Assistant Application, also available on the Otter Jobs page.
- Step 3: Submit all items via Otter Jobs.
- Peer-to-peer help
- Work together with others
- Empower students to use resources as a way to develop and practice study strategies
- Develop Habits of Mind
Tutoring sessions take place in two modalities, by appointment, and by drop-in.
We offer support in the following subjects.
- World Languages- ASL, Japanese, Spanish, and Italian
- Writing and Reading
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) Sessions
- Peer Coach
The coordinators will review application materials and schedule interviews.
Spring 2024 Open CLC positions
Priority Deadline: November 7th
- Cooperative Learning Center Front Desk Specialist- Spring 24- job posting ID# 128490
- CLC Language Tutor- Italian- Spring 2024- job posting ID# 128792
- CLC Language Tutor- Japanese- Spring 2024- job posting ID# 128791
- CLC Language Tutor- Spanish- Spring 2024- job posting ID# 128790
- Cooperative Learning Center Math/STAT Tutor- Spring 2024- job posting ID# 128793
- Cooperative Learning Center Peer Academic Coach- Spring 2024- job posting ID # 128360
- CLC Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader- BIO 311- Spring 2024- job posting ID# 128212
- CLC Technology Tutor- CS Computer Science Focus- Spring 2024- job posting ID# 128789
- CLC Writing Tutor (Undergraduate & Graduate)- Spring 2024 job posting ID# 128213