Financial support from alumni to CSU Monterey Bay helps make college more affordable and valuable to students.
You may also want to ask your employer about their Matching Gift Program to increase the size of your donation.Make Your Gift Today!
Buffalo Wild Wings in Seaside, CA will donate 10% of your purchase every time you dine and show your Otter Team Card.
- Choice - You determine where your gift goes.
- Tax Deduction - Donations are tax-deductible. (Check with your accountant or tax-preparer)
- Respect - Your name will be listed in the Annual Report of Gifts for monetary gifts or time donated.
- Feel Great - It feels great to give back and support our campus family.
- Recognition - Depending on the size of your gift, your generosity will qualify you for different giving societies.
- Easy - It is easy to give automatically every month with a debit/card donation.
- Matching Gifts - Many employers have a Matching Gift Program, your gift amount may be doubled. (Check with your Human Resources Department)
- Strength - As our campus develops into a comprehensive university, the strength of your diploma increases.
- Leadership - When you donate back to your campus you are part of the leaders of alumni that are helping to shape the future of CSUMB.
- Gratitude - You will receive a thank you letter and be shown appreciation for giving back!
- Growth - Foster CSUMB's growth as a comprehensive university.
- Support - As it did when you were a student, CSUMB is supported by donors, alumni and community members. But now more then ever, CSUMB need alumni support.
- Invest - Regardless of the size of your gift, any donation is an investment in our students and campus.
- Family - Alumni are important members of the CSUMB family and our financial support inspires others to give.
- Reality - Your support makes CSUMB's Vision Statement a reality.