Domestic Applicants with International Documents (DWID)

Most applicants that attended non-US schools will need to provide additional documentation. If you attended a non-US school, please check this site to see which documents you need to provide for your application.

Am I a Domestic applicant with International Documents (DWID)?

Yes, if you took academic courses at a non-U.S. Institution and do not need a F1 or J1 visa. As a DWID applicant, you are required to submit appropriate official documents and transcripts by the Office of Admissions deadlines.

No, if you need a F1 or J1 visa. Please visit the International Programs website for more information on how to apply as an international applicant.

Maybe, if you took college level study abroad courses that do not have class credits, grades, and hours (e.g. shown as only transfer or summer credit) on an institution's transcript, and do not need an F1 or J1 visa. Jump to the Study Abroad section below for more details.

* CSUMB students who completed study abroad courses through CSUMB do not need to submit DWID document requirements.