Student Veteran Services

VA Benefit Processing Forms

Newly Admitted CSUMB student veterans and military dependents planning to use Federal VA Benefits at CSUMB must file this form once they have received confirmation that their admission. (this form is only required prior to your first semester on campus or when the student makes an official change of major)

VA Certification Request form:

Complete and submit this form each semester - after you register online for courses. (only submit this form if you want to use your VA benefits)

Parent School Authorization

VA Benefit users that need to request authorization for VA certification of courses taken concurrently at another institution should submit this form prior to enrollment at the other school.