Skip to content
  • CSUMB Home
  • UP

Name and Contact Information

How to update your name, address and other contact information

Change of Name

How to change your legal or preferred name

Change of Personal Contact Information

How to change your address, phone number, emergency contact or email address

University Personnel

(831) 582-3389
Tide Hall