The Transfer Student Success Center assists students in creating connections with each other, campus resources, and pathways to academic and career success. We work to increase student confidence, engagement, knowledge of support services, strengthening a sense of belonging and connection to the University.
Our goals are to:
- Assist students with their transition to the university.
- Provide guidance and resources for success.
- Facilitate the development of a vibrant transfer community.
- Foster an environment for transfer community connections.
- Develop a sense of belonging for transfer students.
- Continue the development of a transfer friendly campus.
- Welcoming all transfer students to the campus community.
- Honoring the unique and diverse communities of our students.
- Committed to working towards a more inclusive and equitable campus.
- Facilitating collaborative learning experiences.
- Creating a culture of academic excellence.