Closed to open swim for the summer. If you have a special event please contact Morgan Tucker.
Open Swim Hours:
- Monday thru Friday 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Aquatics Center is free to all currently enrolled students.
All patrons will be allotted 30 minutes of pool time during Open Swim hours on a first come first serve basis.
Aquatics Center - Know Before You Go
- Every patron to enter the facility must fill out the Aquatics Center Covid-19 Symptoms Screening / Waiver Form.
- Masks are required for all patrons at all times until entry into the water.
- There is a limit of two patrons per lane at open swim. When checking in at the facility a lifeguard will assign you a lane and direct you to enter either at the north or south end of the pool. When swimming you may only stop and rest on your assigned side of the pool.
- There will be a limit of five guests allowed in the locker room at a time. We ask that if you use the locker room facilities that you quickly change and exit the locker room immediately when finished.
- Locker Rentals will cost a fee for students and are free to Faculty/Staff who are members of the Aquatics Center. To request a locker please fill out the Locker Request Form.
Be advised that current protocols are subject to change at any time to comply with state and county orders or regulations and university requirements. All members of the campus community are expected to fully comply with the protocols and guidelines outlined in this section to ensure the well-being of our campus community.
We are hiring! Contact Morgan Tucker with your resume and current lifeguard certification for more information about becoming a CSUMB lifeguard and any other questions
Aquatics Center Coordinator