Otter Sports Center
The Otter Sports Center is open to CSUMB students for individual workouts and modified activities.
Summer hours will apply through August 21st.
Monday to Friday: 10 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Fall Semester Hours
Regular Fall hours will start August 22nd.
Monday to Thursday: 2 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Friday: 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Holiday Hours Schedule: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please note: The Otter Sports Center will be closed to student recreation activities during volleyball and basketball home games.
The Otter Sports Center is located on the corner of Inter Garrison and 2nd Avenue. With many recent upgrades, the Otter Sports Center now provides enhanced opportunities for the CSUMB campus community to workout and play.
We currently do not offer memberships to anyone outside of the CSUMB campus community (students, staff, and faculty).
Know Before You Go
Our current spaces available for students are:
- Weight rooms
- Cardio room
The following equipment and resources are available at this time for your workout:
- Strength training equipment and free weights
- Cardiovascular equipment such as treadmills, elliptical, and cycling
The following equipment and services are unavailable at this time:
- Locker areas and showers
- Equipment check-out
Upon your visit, students must comply with the following guidelines:
- Your Otter ID card is required upon entry.
- You must be free of any symptoms potentially related to COVID-19.
- Complete a symptoms monitoring self-assessment check prior to entering the facility each day via QR code at entry.
- Maintain the required physical distancing of a least six feet.
- Wear a mask while in the facility.
- Users must come dressed ready to workout.
- Locker rooms and showers will be unavailable for use at this time.
Be advised that current protocols are subject to change at any time to comply with state and county orders or regulations and university requirements. All members of the campus community are expected to fully comply with the protocols and guidelines outlined in this section to ensure the well-being of our campus community.
Help us keep our facility safe:
- Wear a mask on campus and while in the facility, even while working out.
- Maintain the required physical distancing of a least six feet apart.
- Wipe down and sanitize each piece of equipment after each use, and alert staff to assist you if needed.
- We request that students please refrain from congregating in groups inside the facility and maintain the physical distance of six feet at all times.
- Come in dressed ready to work out.
Parking permits are required 24/7. For more detailed information, please visit parking services.
Contact the Otter Sports Center
Email: Send an email
Building: Otter Sports Center (90)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 4 p.m. - 12 a.m. | Saturday to Sunday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.Facebook Instagram Twitter