Professional Development and CEUs
CSUMB reserves the right to discontinue, postpone or combine courses, and/or change instructors without notice.
- A full refund will be issued if a class is cancelled.
- If a refund is requested (e.g. class drop), a $10.00* University Refund Processing Fee will be deducted prior to issuing the refund.
- The Professional Development Refund Request Form must be received by 5pm prior to the first day of class.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of class.
- Refunds will be issued in the same payment type in which it was paid (e.g. credit card or check).
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process and will be mailed to the payee named and mailing address indicated on the Professional Development Refund Request Form.
(*) Fees are subject to change.