In an emergency, call 911.
If you are a victim or a witness of a crime, report it to the University Police Department as soon as possible either in person or by calling 831-655-0268.
Community members may provide tips regarding crimes anonymously either by calling 831-582-4747 or online.
- 24-Hour Non-Emergency: 831-655-0268
- Police Administration: 831-582-3360
- Police Records/Reports: 831-582-3362
- Parking Services: 831-582-3573 - Parking Citation Information (800-700-4417), Pay or Contest a Parking Citation
- NightWalk Services: 831-582-3573
- Livescan/Fingerprinting Service: 831-582-3573
- Lost & Found: Report Lost Property Form
- Health & Safety: 831-582-3730
- Lock-Outs — Schoonover Park: 831-883-3150
- Lock-Outs — Fredericks Park: 831-883-3157
- Lock-Outs — classrooms and offices: 831-655-0268
- Vacation Check Requests: 831-655-0268 or online
The Police Department does not provide unlocks for residences or vehicles.