Corporate and Foundation Relations
The Corporate and Foundation Relations office builds long-term philanthropic relationships to advance university priorities and programs. We assist the campus community to identify appropriate private-sector funding sources, develop solicitation strategies, work with corporations, cultivate grant makers, prepare proposals,and nurture ongoing partnerships through careful stewardship.
Cal State Monterey Bay has a long history of collaboration with corporations and foundations in the Monterey Bay area and beyond. Gifts and grants from corporations and foundations are vital to ensure that CSUMB can continue to educate the next generation of leaders and positively change the world through innovative new ideas and programs. Corporate-university collaborations offer unique mutual benefits for each partner, leveraging shared strengths and assets, including:
· Cooperative education and internship candidates
· Collaborative research and technology transfer opportunities
· Exposure to top talent and a robust workforce pipeline
· Introduction of companies and products to future users and consumers
· Continuing and executive education and professional development
· Curriculum development
· Access to industry-specific faculty expertise
· Engagement with University boards, leadership groups and events
To schedule a visit or campus tour, contact Clarisa Avila at 831-582-3352 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have the opportunity to meet our dynamic faculty, engage with our talented students, and experience Cal State Monterey Bay. Let us demonstrate the mutual benefits of foundation and corporate partnerships.
Sponsorships and in-kind donations provide invaluable support to our events. Sponsorships offer a tremendous opportunity and a wonderful way to participate in CSU Monterey Bay events. We thank you for considering a sponsorship and welcome your participation.
Participating as a Sponsor:
- Provides exposure for your business
- Highlights your business or groups commitment to CSUMB students
- Demonstrates your group or business dedication to our local community
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
Please contact Vincent LoForti at 831-582-3302 or email@example.com to learn more about CSU Monterey Bay sponsorship opportunities.
The CSUMB Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations welcomes the opportunity to introduce foundations to faculty and staff who are working on innovative research projects and programs that enrich and impact our students’ lives while positively effecting the local region, California, and ultimately, the world.
Contact Clarisa Avila at 831-582-3352 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a campus visit and discuss collaborations that most interest you.