The Foundation of CSUMB is committed to supporting a culture of openness, trust, and integrity in all of its management and business practices. Our important documents are posted in various locations on our website but the Reporting Transparency page gathers all those links in one location.
The Foundation's objective is to advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of the Foundation of California State University, Monterey Bay so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
The Foundation is organized for the following public and charitable purposes:
- Foster, encourage, and promote the goals and purposes of California State University, Monterey Bay ("CSUMB") including providing strategic advice and counsel to the president and other university officers;
- Promote a greater and better understanding in the community of CSUMB’s role and policies as they relate to CSUMB’s higher education mission;
- Administer gifts, bequests, devises, endowments, trusts, and similar funds, and provide short and long term management of these investment funds; and
- Play an active role in fundraising and development processes in support of CSUMB;
- Provide financial assistance to CSUMB and its goals and purposes through gifts, loans, and allocations to CSUMB and its controlled affiliates;
- Do any other act or thing and engage in and carry on any other activity in any manner connected with or incidental to, or calculated to promote, assist, aid, or accomplish any of the aforesaid purposes.
Help us improve csumb.edu
Thanks for helping us improve csumb.edu Spot a broken link, typo, or didn't find something where you expected to? Let us know. We'll use your feedback to improve this page, and the site overall.