The Foundation of CSUMB is an auxiliary organization of The California State University ("CSU") governed by the California Education Code §8900 et seq. and the administrative regulations of The CSU as outlined in Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
2021/22 Board of Directors
Bettye Saxon, Ed.D.
- External Affairs Regional Director on the Central Coast Region for AT&T Communications Inc.
Debbie Juran, CIMA & AIF
- Founder, Juran Wealth Management Branch Manager, RJFS
Theodore Balestreri II
- Executive Vice President of Hospitality Operations & Community Relations for Cannery Row Management
Maria Bellumori, Ph.D.
- Faculty Director
- Kinesiology Associate Professor
Senator Anna M. Caballero
- 12th Senate District includes the Salinas Valley, San Benito County, Merced County, and portions of Stanislaus, Madera, and Fresno Counties.
- CEO of Digital Deployment
- Founder & CEO, South Swell Ventures; Co-Founder, Executive Committee & Board Member, Monterey Bay Economic Partnership
Gordon E. Eubanks
- American microcomputer industry pioneer
- Alumni Director
- Director of Central Coast Farming, Foley Family Farms
- Student Director
- Associated Students Vice President of Financial Affairs
Carrie McIntyre Panetta
- Monterey County Superior Court Judge
Michael McMillan, M.D.
- CEO, Principal, CFO, and General Counsel, Cypress Healthcare Partners
- Vice President of Administration and Finance
Eduardo M. Ochoa, Ph.D.
- President of California State University, Monterey Bay
Steven Packer, M.D.
- President and CEO, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Member of the Auxiliary Audit Committee
Larry Samuels, Ph.D.
- Executive Director, University Corporation at Monterey Bay
Ralph W. Thompson III
- Attorney at Law
- Chief Executive Officer
- CSUMB Vice President of University Advancement
- Foundation of CSUMB CEO