The Foundation of CSUMB is an auxiliary organization of The California State University ("CSU") governed by the California Education Code §8900 et seq. and the administrative regulations of The CSU as outlined in Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
2022/23 Board of Directors
Bettye Saxon, Ed.D.
- External Affairs Regional Director on the Central Coast Region for AT&T Communications Inc.
Debbie Juran, CIMA & AIF
- Founder, Juran Wealth Management Branch Manager, RJFS
Theodore Balestreri II
- Executive Vice President of Hospitality Operations & Community Relations for Cannery Row Management
Maria Bellumori, Ph.D.
- Faculty Director
- Kinesiology Associate Professor
Senator Anna M. Caballero
- 12th Senate District includes the Salinas Valley, San Benito County, Merced County, and portions of Stanislaus, Madera, and Fresno Counties.
- CEO of Streamline
- Founder & CEO, South Swell Ventures; Co-Founder, Executive Committee & Board Member, Monterey Bay Economic Partnership
Gordon E. Eubanks
- American microcomputer industry pioneer
- Director of Central Coast Farming, Foley Family Farms
- Student Director
- Vice President of Financial Affairs, Associated Students
Carrie McIntyre Panetta
- Monterey County Superior Court Judge
- CEO, Principal, CFO, and General Counsel, Cypress Healthcare Partners
- Alumni Director
- Ranch Manager, Merrill Farms
- Vice President of Administration and Finance
Steven Packer, M.D.
- President and CEO, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Member of the Auxiliary Audit Committee
Vanya Quiñones, Ph.D.
- President of California State University, Monterey Bay
Larry Samuels, Ph.D.
- Executive Director, University Corporation at Monterey Bay
- Chief Executive Officer
- CSUMB Vice President of University Advancement
- Foundation of CSUMB CEO