Meet Madisen Pacioni, Education & Leadership Department Graduate
The College of Education prepares innovative scholar-practitioners who implement evidence-based practices to promote lifelong learning.
Through collaborative leadership and practices, the College of Education prepares highly-qualified, culturally responsive professionals who serve, engage, and transform communities and schools to promote equity and social justice.
The College of Education is committed to:
- Culturally responsive and inclusive approaches
- Preparing technologically savvy practitioners
- Reflective teaching, research, and scholarship
- Ethical standards
- Investing in and supporting the success of both individuals and communities
- Continuous program improvement
- Offer rigorous academic programs
College of Education Departments
CSUMB College of Education programs have a distinctive reputation for innovation and excellence. Program information is available on the department websites, or click on these links to learn more about the specific program:
- Liberal Studies B.A.
- Human Development & Family Studies B.A.
- Human Development Minor
- Education Minor
- Multiple Subject Preliminary Teaching Credential