Resources & Forms
All Sport Clubs members must complete the following forms:
- Sports Club Member Registration Form
- All SCC Representatives that will be attending the Sports Club Council Meetings, need to complete the SCC Representative Form
- SCC Constitution
Club Reactivation Steps
Follow the Student Organization Cycle diagram to reactivate your club!
If your club is in placed into Inactive, follow these steps:
- Attend 2 consecutive Council Meetings
- Identify a representative to attend SCC Council Meetings through Community.
- Identify an action plan on how to reestablish good standing.
- Attend and present at the SCC Board meeting your action plan.
- Please remember that a ¾ approval is needed in an SCC Board meeting in order to move a club into Good Standing.
This is the order in which you need to complete these items to be placed back into Good Standing. Please email email@example.com by 5pm, the Thursday before the next SCC Board meeting.
If you are looking to become a New Club on campus. Please look at the following forms, and registration process for starting a new club. These forms must be updated each academic school year. Registration Forms are required for all individual members.
- Email SCC Advisor, Timothy Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org), to set up a meeting. Your club's SCC Advisor will use this New Student Group Checklist as an agenda for the meeting.
- Register your Sports Club on Community.
- Create a public group on Community with an advisor, a mission statement, and constitution as well as meeting times and location.
- Designate a President, Treasurer, and SCC representative who must attend all SCC meetings.
- Have all participating club members complete the Sports Club Member Registration Form.
- Email Sports Club Executive Board ( email@example.com ) with the following New Club Registration Presentation, and request an appointment time to meet with Sports Club Advisors, & SCC Executive Board.
There is a specific process that all clubs are required to follow in order to request funding.
- Create a Powerpoint (no Google Docs or PDF, must be Pages/Powerpoint) with the information you would like the share with the board and council. We suggest you use the Funding Proposal Presentation Template. You must send this document to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday at 5pm if you would like to present at the SCC Monday Board meeting.
- Once the board receives your document the secretary will add you to the board agenda. It is your responsibility to arrive to the SCC Board Meeting on time and prepared to present.
- At the SCC Board meeting the board will vote on the Funding Proposal. You will need a 2/3 vote for approval to present at the council meeting the following week.
- At the SCC General meeting, the council will vote on the Funding Proposal. You will need a 2/3 vote for approval.
- Once approved, you will need to meet with the Associated Students Administrative Support Coordinator.
- After the funding has been utilized, you will need to fill out the Post-Funding Proposal Form within 72 hours of the funds being used.
- When submitting a fundraising request to Chipotle, they will ask you for the Tax ID. Please send an email to the Sport Clubs Advisor with the link of your application, and we will submit the request on the clubs behalf.
Panda Express ***Contact the Sports Club Assistant to set this up on behalf of your club.
Any student driving under university business needs to complete defensive driver training, drivers only need to register once, but will be required to re-submit confirmation annually.
- Submit event on Community (At least 6 weeks before the travel date).
- Then complete DUB forms listed below (please use these forms only for Sport Clubs)
- Once completed turn into Recreation Services Desk.
- Once forms are processed you will receive access to the online course via SumTotal.
- Complete the 3-hour online course and sign certificate
- Please submit to the Recreation Services Desk.