CSUMB prepares this report in compliance with California State Education Code, Chapter 15.5, of the Donahoe Higher Education Act, Section 67380 and it includes the following information:
- The availability and location of security personnel and the methods for summoning assistance of security personnel;
- Any special safeguards that have been established for particular facilities or activities;
- Any actions taken in the preceding 18 months to increase safety;
- Any changes in safety precautions expected to be made during the next 24 months; and
- Occurrences and arrests for Part 1 violent crimes, sexual assault, hate crimes, non-criminal hate violence, theft, destruction of property, illegal drugs, and alcohol intoxication committed on campus.
This document has been made accessible. For any issues or feedback about the document's accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a paper copy of the report, email email@example.com.