Textbook and instructional materials identification and/or ordering is completed through the CSUMB Bookstore (Follett Discover). Be sure and coordinate with your program or department coordinator (if applicable).
Instructors - Get Started Online
- WATCH the overview video of Follett Discover
- Go to your Canvas profile. There is a link to the bookstore on the left.
- Select the "Bookstore" link and you will be sent to the CSUMB Bookstore Discover site (choose Faculty) where you can identify your materials. Be sure and identify if NO materials are required for purchase.
- You will need the ISBN or custom ISBN number of each textbook you are ordering if ordering online for the first time.
- If you want to roll over materials from a previous term (starting Fall, 2017) that were ordered online, you may do so on the site as well.
- FAQ link is available in the drop-down menu under your name (top right corner) after logging into Discover
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS on using Follett Discover or identifying materials? Contact the bookstore at (831) 582-5262.
Instructions -- Identifying Materials
Other Options for Identifying Materials
- Walk-in to the bookstore and place your order - University Center.
- Email your bookstore order to email@example.com
- Call the bookstore at (831) 582-5262
CSUMB utilizes Follett as it's bookstore management and procurement service for instructional materials.