Employee & Labor Relations
Employee Relations provides a variety of services to both staff and supervisors in developing and maintaining positive, respectful and harmonious working relationships among employees and in complying with negotiated collective bargaining agreements applying to staff employees.
- Staff Bargaining Unit contract administration
- Grievance and Complaint Processing
- Conflict Resolution/Interpersonal Communication Coaching
- Performance Management
- Corrective Action and Discipline Administration
- Management and Staff Performance Evaluation coordination and training
- Labor Relations (Management/Union Relations)
- Monitoring and coordinating Union release time.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
California State University Employees Union (CSUEU)
Unit 2 – Health Care Support CBA (1/31/18 - 6/30/20)
Unit 5 – Operations Support Services CBA (1/31/18 - 6/30/20)
Unit 7 – Clerical/Administrative Support Services CBA (1/31/18 - 6/30/20)
Unit 9 – Technical Support Services CBA (1/31/18 - 6/30/20)
Unit 14 - American Language and Culture Program Instructors CBA (10/28/16 - 6/30/19).
Academic Professional of California (APC)
Teamsters Local 2010
Unit 6 - Skilled Crafts CBA (1/26/16 - 6/30/20).
Statewide University Police Association (SUPA)
Unit 8 – Public Safety CBA (3/24/15 - 6/30/18)
California Faculty Association (CFA)
Unit 3 - California Faculty Association CBA (11/12/14 - 6/30/17, Extended until 6/30/18).
Academic Student Employees (UAW)
Unit 11 - Academic Student Employees CBA (11/16/16 - 9/30/18).
Unrepresented Employees Policies and Programs
For assistance, please contact:
Associate Director of Employee & Labor Relations, Compliance and Leave Programs