Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Check out our How to Apply page for details.
TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and SSS STEM-Health Sciences are federally funded programs through the U.S. Department of Education. Our mission is to contribute to the success of first generation, low-income students, and individuals with disabilities by supporting and empowering program participants in their academic, personal, and professional growth.
SSS students must meet one of the following qualifications:
- First generation student (parents do not have a bachelor's degree)
- Low income (no more than 150% above the federal poverty level)
- Have a documented disability
Not sure if you qualify? Contact us!
- Advising and Peer Mentoring
- Cultural Enrichment Events
- Career Exploration
- Financial and Economic Literacy
- Grad School Exploration
- Internship/Research Opportunities
- And more!
- 96% of TRIO students are in good academic standing
- 97% of TRIO students are still enrolled and working toward their degree
- 82% of TRIO students starting as freshmen graduated within 6 years ('14-'15 cohort)
- 70% of TRIO transfer students graduated within 2 years ('18-'19 cohort)
TRIO SSS has helped me more than I can explain. I have traveled, explored the area, gotten to network with so many people, and experienced unbiased and endless support... I wouldn't have made it without the help of TRIO SSS.
Email: Send an email
Building: Building 47
Office Hours: Tuesdays BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - please contact TRIO StaffInstagram