TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and SSS STEM-Health Sciences are federally funded programs through the U.S. Department of Education which aim to support first generation, low income students and students with disabilities in achieving their college degrees.
SSS students must meet one of the following qualifications:
- First generation student (parents do not have a degree)
- Low income (no more than 150% above the federal poverty level)
- Have a documented disability
Not sure if you qualify? Contact us!
- Advising and Peer Mentoring
- Cultural Enrichment Events
- Career Exploration
- Financial and Economic Literacy
- Grad School Exploration
- Internship/Research Opportunities
- And more!
* 96% of TRIO students are in good academic standing
* 97% of TRIO students are still enrolled and working toward their degree
* 81% of TRIO students (who enrolled starting 2012) graduated within 6 years
* In Fall 2018, 42% of TRIO students were on the Dean's List