This website contains information to help students have a better understanding of the University's expectations and the student disciplinary process. The goal in providing this information is to encourage students to make mindful, ethical and respectful choices or decisions. The Office of Student Conduct strives to support students in attaining their educational goals and to facilitate their integrity and ethical development.
The Office of Student Conduct supports the University's educational mission by administering the CSU Student Disciplinary process in a fair, timely, respectful and educationally purposeful manner. Student Conduct collaborates with faculty, staff and students to provide a safe, fair and supportive learning environment.
The Office of Student Conduct provides outreach and education related to student rights and responsibilities, CSU student disciplinary policies and procedures. We work in support of students attaining their academic goals and to facilitate integrity and ethical development.
Student Learning Outcomes
In an effort to promote integrity and ethical decision making the Office of Student Conduct has identified the following Student Learning Outcomes for student who participate in the student conduct process:
- Understand how the Standards for Student Discipline support the university community.
- Gain perspective on the impact of their choices and decisions in support of their academic and personal goals and success.
- Reflect on their ethical obligations as a student and professional.
- Gain perspective and an understanding of how their behavior impacts the community.
- Recognize the value of the student conduct process as an educational opportunity.
Inappropriate conduct is defined in the following codes:
Contact Student Conduct
Email: Send an email
Building: Sand Hall, Building 8
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.