Student Disability Resources provides support services for students with disabilities so that they can be successful at CSUMB.Request Accommodations
SDR Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am – 5 pm or later by appointment (except holidays and campus closures)
Quick 15-minute appointments with one of our advisors. This is an excellent time to ask our advisors any questions you may have. Unfortunately, these 15-minute time slots are not long enough to do your full accommodations for the semester, but if you dropped or added a course and need a change made to your current authorized accommodations, please come on in! Please keep in mind that these drop-in appointments are "first-come, first-served.”
Tuesdays: 10 am - 12 pm Wednesdays: 8:30 am - 10:30 am Fridays: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Make an appointment to begin your accommodation request
You can make your appointment and begin your accommodation request online, in person or by calling the SDR office.
- Open accommodate in a separate tab of your browser.
- Select Make an appointment/Begin your accommodation request
- Log in using your OtterID and Password (Your OtterID is 4 letters and 4 numbers).
- Select the Appointment Menu Tab and click the Request New Appointment button.
- Select the Type drop down box.
- If you are not currently a client of the office - Select New SDR Otter (60 min)
- If you are already receiving services through SDR –select Continuing SDR Otter (30 min)
- Adjust the date range and days of the week to reflect your availability.
- Select Check Availability.
- On the right side click on the name of the advisor /the date and time combination that works best for your schedule.
- Enter any additional information you think we need to know and click the Submit Request button. (Although you will receive an email verifying that you requested and appointment - Your request must be approved by SDR staff - Please confirm your appointment with SDR)
- You will receive an Appointment reminder email 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you get stuck or would like to schedule your appointment by phone, please call SDR (831) 582-3672. You can also come to the SDR Office in the Health and Wellness Services building (Bldg. 80) suite 110 to schedule in person.