Student Disability Resources promotes empowerment, wellness and full integration of students with disabilities into campus life and the campus community. It seeks to provide academic and personal support services to students with disabilities to help them attain success at CSU, Monterey Bay.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Or later by appointment
- Office closes during holidays and campus closures
Note: Our office hours will be adjusted during the week of August 19th - August 23rd, 2019 for staff training. Our office will be closed during the following time frames:
- Monday, August 19th: 8 am - 9 am
- Tuesday, August 20th: 8 am - 9 am
- Thursday, August 22nd: 8 am - 10 am
- Friday, August 23rd: 8 am - 9 am
Call or stop by our office for information on how to obtain campus accommodations, schedule an appointment or with questions on how we can help.
- Tuesdays: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesdays 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Fridays 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Drop-in hours are made up of 15-minute nonscheduled appointments with one SDR advisor. These appointments are available by order of arrival.
Drop-ins are Great for:
- Added or Dropped One Course and need to change currently authorized accommodations
- Questions for an advisor.
Drop-ins are Not For:
- Obtaining semester accommodations. 15 minutes does not provide enough time to process requests.