Financial Aid Drop In Counseling Hours
The Financial Aid Office offers drop in counseling hours via Zoom for assistance with financial aid.
Drop In Counseling Information
- Have your student ID ready
- Zoom sessions are one-on-one sessions with a counselor
- You be placed in a "Waiting Room" and will be allowed into the session once it is your turn
- During peak processing times, please be prepared for longer wait times
|Day and Time||Link to enter Zoom Meeting|
|Monday, 8-11:00 am||Join on Zoom|
|Tuesday 1-4:00 pm||Join on Zoom|
|Wednesday 8-11:00 am*||Join on Zoom|
|Thursday 1-4:00 pm||Join on Zoom|
|Friday 8-10:00 am||Join on Zoom|
* Due to Staff Training, Drop-In Counseling hours on Wednesday Jan. 12, 19, and 26 will be from 8-10 am.
If you would like to set up a zoom meeting outside of these days and times, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.