Campus Service Center is closed Monday, Nov 19th
The CSC will be closed on Monday, Nov 19th for a staff training. If you need to make a payment, please pay online. If you have to pay with cash, you can visit the Main Cashier’s Office (1:30 – 4:30) in Mountain Hall C.
The Campus Service Center (CSC) provides forms, information, and front counter support for the offices of Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, and Student Cashiering.
Hours and location
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Student Services Building (Building 47)
The Campus Service Center provides the following services for university employees:
- distribution of paychecks and pay stubs
- receipt and review of payroll paperwork for student assistants
- All paychecks and pay stubs may not be released to an employee without photo identification. Preferably the employee’s staff/faculty/student ID card, a state ID card, or driver’s license.
- Paychecks and stubs may not be released to any other person other than the employee. However, if an employee would like someone else to pick up their paycheck or stub, they must provide that person with a written and signed note authorizing the pickup.
- Corporation checks are held for three days and then mailed out on the fourth day. Pay stubs are mailed by Corporation’s payroll department directly to the employee.
To request keys for buildings on campus, submit a Service Request through the Facilities online work order request form. All key requests must be approved by the building manager. The Campus Service Center will e-mail you when your key is ready to be picked up.
Master keys are to be picked up at the lockshop in Bldg. 37, please call to set up your appointment at
(831) 582-3700 ext. 3590.
Only the person to whom the key is issued will be allowed to pick up the key. Identification is required and you will be asked to sign a receipt documentation to confirm that you have received and accepted your key.
Students can visit the Campus Service Center to receive an enrollment verification for no fee. See the Classes & Planning web site for more details.
Enrollment and degree verification is also available to all students and commercial entities online through the National Student Clearinghouse.