Ready to join our Otter Family?
Please be aware:
International Students - please review the international program admission page for additional information.
Check your status
Once you apply, you will receive instructions on accessing your CSUMB.edu dashboard where your will find:
- Your application status
- A personal checklist of tasks to complete your application
- Important reminders and updates as you progress through the application process
Remember, if you miss one of the deadlines posted on your dashboard, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
I got in! Now what?
- Check out our After You're Accepted Guide
- Read our Admitted Student FAQ
- Review how Transfer Credit is articulated to CSUMB
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended and official test scores if necessary
- Pay the $100 enrollment confirmation deposit to reserve your spot
- Register for New Student Orientation once you receive an email to register. Information about Orientation will be sent to all Spring transfers via email in October. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Apply for On-Campus Housing
- If you are a veteran, please check your benefit eligibility here.Before you make any payments, please contact our School Certifying Official at: Veteran_Services@csumb.edu to confirm your benefit eligibility. Students officially confirmed for VR&E (Chpt 31) or Post 9/11 (Chpt 33) GI Bill ® benefits will receive a 3rd party payment extension that removes the $100 Enrollment Confirmation requirement.
I am a:
- Returning Student
- Academic Disqualification from CSUMB
- Adult Re-entry Student
- International Student
More information for Transfer students
- ASSIST - California Class Transferability
- Transfer Student Success Center
- California Residency
- Undocumented and Dreamer Students
- Transfer Associate Degrees
- Domestic Applicant with International Documents (DWID)
- Financial Aid
- Visit Campus
- Change of Major Requests
- College Resources for LGBTQ Students
Contact us at 831-582-3738 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.