Step 3: Transfer Students Submit Official Transcripts & Test Scores
What do I need to submit?
- Transfer students will need to submit both official in-progress and final official transcripts.
- All official transcripts due: March 15th (including Fall grades)
- All final official transcripts due: July 8 (if applicable)
- Credit by Exam: submit official scores if you wish to receive college credit (Not all Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) scores receive college credit – visit csumb.edu/creditbyexam for a complete list of AP, CLEP, and IB exams, passing scores, and credit earned) by July 8 (if applicable)
How do I check online to see which transcript(s) or other items I still need to submit?
- Log in to your csumb.edu dashboard using your Username and Password
- Check your dashboard regularly for items that you are required for your admissions
How do I submit my transcripts and/or test scores?
Send electronic transcripts/test scores (preferred)
- Check in with your community college records to order and send your electronic transcripts. For a list of the services we accept electronic transcripts from visit our Electronic Transcripts page.
- Submit test scores electronically: CAASPP/EAP, SAT, ACT, AP, TOEFL, and GRE
Mail hardcopy transcripts to:Office of Admissions
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955-8001