Step 10: Submit Your Immunization Records
What immunity records must I show Cal State Monterey Bay?
- All first-time enrollees who are 18 years of age or younger are required to provide proof of full immunization against the Hepatitis B virus.
- For more information visit the Campus Health Center Immunization webpage.
Ways to prove immunity
- Pediatrician’s statement or record of immunizations
- State or international immunization records
- Primary or secondary school records
- Immunization records from another college or university attended
- Military records
- Results of a blood test clearly indicating immunity to hepatitis B
- If you cannot verify immunity using any of the above sources, you will need to complete the necessary blood tests to determine immunity or receive the required vaccine(s) from a physician or clinic of your choice. The Campus Health Center also provides these services for a fee.
How to submit proof of immunization
- Immunization records or documents showing proof of immunity are to be submitted through Complio. You will receive an email at your CSUMB address inviting you to create a Complio account after you are enrolled. You may also log on at the following link using your CSUMB Username and Password: https://csumb.complio.com/ssoprehandler.aspx
Need to know more?
If you have questions about these requirements, please contact the Campus Health Center at (831) 582-3965.