Step 5: Register for New Student Otter Orientation
Be sure to register for New Student Otter Orientation! Attending orientation allows you to receive early course registration. During New Student Otter Orientation you will:
- Learn about CSUMB-specific policies, programs, and services
- Hear about the importance of being involved with our CSUMB community
- Explore the campus while meeting new peers and fellow classmates
- Gain an on-campus connection through your Otter Orientation Leader
- Speak with an Academic Advisor from your major
How do I register and pay for Orientation?
Once you’ve paid your $100 enrollment confirmation deposit, you will be able to register for orientation:
- Log into your csumb.edu dashboard using your username and password
- Once you are logged on you can visit the Orientation page and then register from there.
Note: Orientation student fee payments may be made through OASIS by using a credit/debit card or e-check. You also have the option to wait for any expected financial aid to pay the student fee through your student account on OASIS at a later date. Guest fees must be paid through CashNet using credit/debit card or e-check.