- August 1 - September 30 Spring application filing period via Cal State Apply with a $70.00 application fee due at time of submission.
- October 15 If you have completed high school prior to fall 2023, then please submit an Official High School Transcript with a date of graduation.
- November 15 Residency forms deadlines. For more information visit Determination of Residency.
- December 31 $100 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit deadline.
- January 10 If you are graduating high school in fall 2023, then please submit an Official High School Transcript with fall grades and date of graduation.
- January 10 If applicable, submit Official College AP and/or CLEP result.
- October 1 to December 16. Fall applications open via Cal State Apply with a $70.00 application fee due at time of submission.
- October 21. Join us at Open House!
- January 15. Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) application deadline.
- March 2. Financial aid deadline. FAFSA, Cal Grant, DREAM act applications must be submitted for priority consideration. Visit the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- March 15. Residency forms deadlines. For more information visit Determination of Residency.
- March 15. Official AP and/or CLEP result due.
- May: Priority deadline for housing applications.
- May: Deadline to register for New Student Otter Orientation.
- May 1. $100 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit deadline (admitted students only).
- July 8. All final official transcripts are due. Final official transcripts need to show final spring grades.
Missing one of our posted deadlines, may result in your application (and potentially your offer of admission) being rescinded.
Please pay attention to the deadlines and submit all documents including your high school transcripts as soon as possible.