In preparation for visiting our campus please review the following details:
- Tours will gather on the 2nd level of the newly constructed Otter Student Union (OSU).(Quad Level)
- Check-in is located outside at the bottom of the large staircase on the quad level right next to the huge Otter Student Union sign.
- Please refer to the attached campus map.
- Nearest paid Parking is best located across the street from the OSU in Parking Lot 72 or 71.
- Closest parking can be purchased in the drive up Yellow Box parking permit dispenser in Lot 71
- Parking is $5 per day and can also be purchased in advance. Read more information on daily parking.
- Restrooms are located on every level of the Otter Student Union.
- You can see the Campus Bookstore online or review the Campus Bookstore hours if you want to purchase Otter Wear before or after the tour.
- Please bring a mask in case you need to enter a building. The majority of the tour will be outside but we will be touring a Residence Hall so please bring a mask for visitors above 2 years old if you plan on entering any campus buildings.
California Department of Public Health and the Monterey County Health Officer requires that all members of the public and workers must wear face coverings when not at home. Members of the Public must wear face coverings, cloth or home-made, when:
- Inside buildings or waiting in line
- Working in any business; some jobs may have other safety requirements
- Seeking healthcare or other health services from a provider
- Waiting for or riding public or other shared transportation