OTTERalert is CSUMB's emergency notification system. It delivers time-sensitive emergency notifications via email, text-messaging and outdoor warning sirens to all members of the CSUMB community.
How do I get an OTTERalert?
Students, staff, and faculty
Parents, supporters, visitors and community members
Parents, supporters, visitors and community members can sign up for OTTERalerts to receive emergency text alerts and emails from the campus. If your email or phone number changes you can update your OTTERalert information.
Things to know
- OTTERalert emails come from CSUMB@everbridge.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- OTTERalert texts come from 893-61
- Depending on the situation the campus speaker system may or may not be used.
- CSUMB.EDU homepage may be used to notify and update.
- CSUMB's Twitter may be used to notify and update.
- CSUMB's Facebook may be used to notify and update.
- To stop receiving the text alerts reply STOP to the message