Emergency Fund for Guardian Scholars
The Guardian Scholars Emergency Fund is available to undergraduate Guardian Scholar participants (only) experiencing unexpected life/financial emergencies that might otherwise prevent the student from completing or postponing their studies. Award amounts will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Funding is subject to availability.
- Guardian Scholars Program participant (undergraduate)
- Be in good academic standing (determined by CSUMB GPA)
- Demonstrate how financial assistance will enable you to stay in school
- Provide appropriate documentation to support your financial need
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
Please note there will be a 2 week turn around time period for all request.
Guardian Scholars students, contact Keyiona Ritchey (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly for the application.
Contact Director Clementina Macias email@example.com with any questions regarding the Emergency Grant.
Examples of an emergency expenses
- Emergency auto repair
- Emergency medical cost (not covered by insurance)
- Replacement of essential items due to fire, flood, theft, or natural disaster