Faculty Liaison Initiative
The Office of Inclusive Excellence invites participation in the Office of Inclusive Excellence Faculty Liaison Initiative for AY 2019-2020. Faculty Liaisons will work to facilitate communication between their colleges and the Office of Inclusive Excellence, and be ambassadors for equity and inclusion in their colleges and beyond. A key responsibility of Faculty Liaisons will be to partner with the OIE to identify college-specific needs, issues, and priorities relevant to faculty, staff, and students associated with their respective colleges. Faculty Liaisons will participate in the development and implementation of strategies (or interventions) that will address the college’s needs with respect to equity and inclusion. Faculty with a keen interest in, commitment to, and/or experience with issues of equity and inclusion are especially encouraged to participate. Faculty Liaisons will attend one meeting towards the end of the Spring 2019 semester and will meet regularly during AY 2019-2020.
For more information contact Maria Villasenor at 831-582-3771 or send an email.
2019-2020 list of Faculty Liaisons
- Isaac Williams, Coach Athletics
- Angeline Nariswari, Assistant Professor College of Business
- Kai Martinez, Assistant Professor Department of Social Work
- Angel Gonzalez, Assistant Professor
- Vanessa Lopez- Littleton, Associate Professor Health, Human Services & Public Policy
- Phuong Nguyen, Assistant Professor School of Humanities & Communication
- Corey Garza, Associate Professor Marine Science
- Nathaniel Jue, Assistant Professor Biology and Chemistry
- Joanna Wong, Assistant Professor Department of Education and Leadership
- Shigeko Sekine, Dept Chair AY School of World Languages and Cultures
- Jeff Corrigan, Senior Assistant Librarian Library
- Kenny Garcia, Senior Assistant Librarian Library