Petition for academic renewal

If you are having trouble meeting graduation requirements due to a low overall GPA, you may petition to have up to two semesters discounted from all considerations associated with meeting requirements for your baccalaureate degree.

See the matriculation policies for more information about how to qualify for academic renewal.

The academic renewal petition form is available in the Office of the Registrar.