Classes and Planning

Grad 699 Registration

Graduate students must maintain continuous enrollment through the completion of their thesis. If you are a graduate student and your program does not require continuing enrollment in its research course, you must enroll through Extended Education for Grad 699, a zero unit course and pay an administrative fee (equal to one credit hour and other appropriate registration fees – amount subject to change). No credit is earned for this enrollment, but it maintains your continuous enrollment status in the master’s degree program.

Contact the College of Extended Education for more information.