Administrative Systems Management
The Administrative Systems Management (ASM) Department supports the campus community in the use of the Administration and Finance Division's systems.
- Common Management System (CMS)
- CMS is the Common Management System, a CSU system-wide project which has implemented a common Financial (CFS), Human Resources and Student Administration software system at all 23 campuses. CMS is powered by Oracle/PeopleSoft software.
- OnBase content management
- Financial and Student/Human Resources Reporting, using tools such as Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Interfaces between CMS Finance and CMS Student/Human Resources
- CASHNet and CSUMB Store integration (eCommerce)
Please contact us at email@example.com