Looking to fill a position? You can create an account on Otter Jobs.
Otter Jobs is our online job board for students and alumni. As an employer, you can create a customized account and post openings for internships, volunteer opportunities, part-time and full-time positions.
This is a great way to build a virtual presence on campus for students. It’s also FREE and easy to use!
Please view new updates by clicking the link above.
If you need assistance using OtterJobs please contact Yeng Yang at 831-582-4278 or email email@example.com.Off-Campus Employer Guide
For a small fee, you can post to multiple schools on the NACELink Symplicity network. When you login choose the Multi-School Job Posting option.
General Job Posting Guidelines
- Job postings must have a valid job title, location, and contact information
- A list of specific job duties to be performed must be included within the job description
- A separate job posting is required for each posting
- All positions must meet California Minimum Wage Standards
- Otter Jobs may not be used to advertise job banks
- Otter Jobs may not be used to promote opportunities which require a student to pay a fee to attend training, coursework or receive placement services
- All job and internship listings are posted at the discretion of the Career Development Office. The Career Development Office reserves the right to decline and/or remove postings that conflict with the Student Code of Conduct, or, do not appear to support the best interest of our students and/or theuniversity