The Web Services team at California State University, Monterey Bay is dedicated to providing equal access to the campus website for everyone. The website framework is in compliance with the World-Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) Web Accessibility Initiative. All content uploaded to the campus website must be accessible, including videos and attached documents.
Find help and guidelines for creating accessible content on the web.
- Develop and plan for the accessible use of managed Web content university-wide (e.g. CSUMB.EDU) as specified in EO 1111.
- Monitor developments in assistive technology standards, tools, and systems as they related to our Web-enabled programs and services.
- Coordinate presentations and events to facilitate the exchange of knowledge about projects and planned developments as they relate to the Web and assistive technology services.
- Updated the website to ensure the site-wide framework complies with both the CSU ATI's Web Accessibility Initiative and the World-Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative.
- Established guidelines for creating accessible content for admins on the campus web platform.
- Conduct regular accessibility meetings in order to keep the campus web up to date with current accessibility standards.