Skip to content
  • CSUMB Home
  • Admissions

Graduate Student Transcript Information

All official transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions

Official transcripts can be submitted electronically or mailed to the following address:

Graduate Admissions
Office of Admissions
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA  93955

If you have any questions regarding the University application, please send an e-mail to or call the Office of Admissions at (831) 582-3738.

Important notes regarding transcripts

  • Submit official transcripts from each college or university attended, including the transcript where the baccalaureate degree was earned. (Important Note: If you attended CSUMB, you do not need to submit a CSUMB transcript.)
  • Have transcripts sent as soon as possible to expedite an admission decision.
  • If your transcripts reflect in progress coursework, submit a final transcript as soon as that coursework is complete.
  • Transcripts should be sent directly from the originating institution to the Office of Admissions; transcripts submitted by the student are acceptable if submitted in the original sealed envelope.
  • Applicants seeking an F-1 VISA have different transcript requirements; see International Students below for details.
  • An additional set of official transcripts may be required by the program to which you are applying; please review their requirements to verify.

U.S. citizen/permanent resident applicants who have studied outside the U.S. (Domestic Applicants with International Documents), please review the additional document requirements.

International students

Please review academic documentation requirements for graduate international applicants.


(831) 582-3738