Graduate Student Transcript Information
All official transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions
Official transcripts can be submitted electronically or mailed to the following address:Graduate Admissions
Office of Admissions
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955
If you have any questions regarding the University application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the Office of Admissions at (831) 582-3738.
Important notes regarding transcripts
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university attended, including the transcript where the baccalaureate degree was earned. (Important Note: If you attended CSUMB, you do not need to submit a CSUMB transcript.)
- Have transcripts sent as soon as possible to expedite an admission decision.
- If your transcripts reflect in progress coursework, submit a final transcript as soon as that coursework is complete.
- Transcripts should be sent directly from the originating institution to the Office of Admissions; transcripts submitted by the student are acceptable if submitted in the original sealed envelope.
- Applicants seeking an F-1 VISA have different transcript requirements; see International Students below for details.
- An additional set of official transcripts may be required by the program to which you are applying; please review their requirements to verify.
U.S. citizen/permanent resident applicants who have studied outside the U.S. (Domestic Applicants with International Documents), please review the additional document requirements.
Please review academic documentation requirements for graduate international applicants.